Thursday, July 22, 2004

1,000 Posts

Rising Hegemon came into being in the latter half of March of this year.

In that time, DeDurkheim and I have managed to put up 1,000 posts.

Sadly, many of them have been our own work, rather than the more reliable cut and paste jobs. I do believe the post immediately prior to this one is pretty much Rising Hegemon, or at least me, Attaturk, in a nutshell. Whether that is a good thing or not is up to the reader.

In that time, we've managed to have a fairly regular series of visitors and commenters and we appreciate all of you.

As some of you may be aware, about a week ago, our original site had an incredible html breakdown. Though it is now fixed, the site will remain at this address. For those of you who haven't already you'll want to put a hyphen between "rising" and "hegemon" in your blogrolled links.

What does the future hold?

Hopefully in another 4 months I can begin to bitch about how Kerry is disappointing me, rather than looking at another 4 years of captioning Chimpy McFlightsuit's constant parade of ineptitude.

Cheers to all of you. I now present, my agnostic patriotic blessing:

If there is a higher power, may it think highly of America.

No comments: