Wednesday, August 18, 2004

On this Occasion, It Would be Wrong

If Attaturk didn't admit to a bit of nerdiness.

Alright, a bit more nerdiness.

Fine, I'm a big fucking nerd!

Happy 30th Anniversary Dungeons & Dragons.

Whenever I couldn't get laid in college. I always had my 8th level Dwarven Thief/7th Level Fighter, Barley, to keep me company.

Nothing says "fantasy gaming" like the thought of putting women in armor like this.


Yes, lack of cover, that's what you want in your armor!

So I salute you and the years of my youth you made go by, as had I been born later it would have been Computer Games that I used to pass my time. So thanks for making sure I never scored and that my reflexes never improved.

I roll my d-20 in your direction, I lay my +3 Vorpal sword at your knee.

Happy 30th Anniversary.

No comments: