Sunday, February 20, 2005

Classy

Kevin Drum updates us on the latest screed in Estrich versus Kinsley.

It was my opinion that Kinsley scored a virtual knock-out the last time, but like most on the FoxNews dole, Estrich has lost touch with reality. In addition, she has clearly also lost touch with what constitutes a minimum level of shame. How else to explain this kind of statement:

Far from being "pissed off," I believe I have conducted myself with admirable restraint because of our past relationship and my honest concerns for your health.

....My suggestion that your publishing [my letter] would be better (for you too) than my having to go outside somehow constitutes me blackmailing you is so outlandish that it underscores the question I've been asked repeatedly in recent days, and that does worry me, and should worry you: people are beginning to think that your illness may have affected your brain, your judgment, and your ability to do this job.


This, of course is the classic FoxNews thrown out tripe: "some people are saying", when in fact, it is some crazy asshole bloviating at NRO or talk radio."

Added to the classiness...the disease that Kinsley is affected by is Parkinson's Disease, a nervous system condition that affects motor function NOT intellect.

What a hopeless asshole Estrich is.

No comments: