Friday, March 24, 2006

Oh my

I've written some absurdist stuff, but I'll never top this, discovered from Digby.

A nude Britney Spears on a bearskin rug while giving birth to her firstborn marks a 'first' for Pro-Life. Pop-star Britney Spears is the "ideal" model for Pro-Life and the subject of a dedication at Capla Kesting Fine Art in Brooklyn's Williamsburg gallery district, in what is proclaimed the first Pro-Life monument to birth, in April.


This is the statue:



I especially love the imagery of her rubbing the bears ears, I imagine she does that to Kevin when she wants him to stop buying things from the Home Shopping Network, or to put down the bean dip.

There is, however, one touch that would make this statue completely awesome and suitable for display at NASCAR events -- and yet completely in character.

It's just a suggestion, but:




I'm sure nobody saw that coming. Speaking of which, another take.

No comments: