Saturday, March 18, 2006

One reason we keep doing this Blog

A friend sent this to me as we talked about college students having their computers taken away for changing song lyrics on websites to bash Bush...

It doesn't have a calming effect on me. I said it before and I'll say it
again...

George Bush and his administration are a threat to the long term security of our nation and our national heritage. While I am always skeptical of politicians in general, I know the importance of determining the best candidate, AND the most evil. I personally liked Kerry in the sense that he was a rogue democrat who was willing to consider the desires of conservatives and evangelicals. Bush on the other hand...

As the father of five children, I pray a lot now for their future. But I will not silence my thoughts just because there are though police running around.


To those who really don't think the surveillance of ordinary citizens, the violations of privacy, the outrages and law breaking, were as pervasive as some of us would-be Internet commentators have repeatedly hinted nay shouted at the tops of our electronic lungs -- it is.

No comments: