Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Thanks

For helping Rising Hegemon to make the next round of the Koufax awards for most humorous bloggy blog. Feel free to vote for me if you like, or for any other of the deserving bloggy blogs.

My MP-3 recording of "You'll Never Walk Alone" will have to remain on my hard drive, infecting things locally rather than over the web.

I know I'm not going to win being up against Michael Berube, Watertiger, Fafblog, Norbizness, Jesus' General, the Poor Man, the Rude One, Sadly, No!, TBogg, and Wolcott.

But by my standards, I'm happy.

1 comment:

Henry Jones said...

I like this thanks blog as this is will be surely very useful for Koufax awards as shown. A good work done by you and getting assignment help is surely the best thing which is equally embraced by everyone.