Saturday, August 26, 2006

For the Powerloiners

He's a genius, he's a leader, he's so awesome. Another week chalked up for the men with powered loins:

With apologies to Jackson Browne (to 'Lawyers in Love')

It's hard to stay up with what's been going down
So I just give up and swallow all Rove's stuff now
Among the Regimes new war plan schemes
Am I the only one who hears the memes?
Oh the looney themes of lawyers in love

Bush to send the air force to Iranistan, go nuk-u-lar
They bomb just before the election, October!
Blogging while billing fees, with Bush we're on our knees
Cheering for World War III while Jesus bleeds
To the mating calls of lawyers in love

Last week I flew myself to Washington, the capitol
Bush talked to me while I was fluffing him, I do his will
The rapture has us doomed, or so says Reverend Moon
And I hear that Iranistan will be glowing soon
A vacation land for lawyers in love

No comments: