Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Sunday Morning Attempt To Induce Vomiting

I really do have a soft spot for weekend edition, particularly the Saturday variety which I could listen to over and over because I choose to believe that Scott Simon is different. Today talking head Doyle McManus, who is no different than any other beltway pundit repeating the same mantra as every other Broderite, tells us just what it is Bush is trying to do to the Geneva Conventions. Apparently they only read each other's columns because all we get is BushCo's talking points, no original thinking, no reporting, never, but never do they say why the administration talking points are absurd. So let me give you one, just one alternative read:

http://www.anonymousliberal.com/2006/09/asking-people-to-violate-law.html

Somebody forward the link to McManus, or for that matter Weekend Sunday host Liane Hanson.

No comments: