Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Free Range Tofu Kiev was particularly delightful this year...


(From L-R) Cast members Thomas Gibson, A.J. Cook, Kirsten Vangsness, Paget Brewster and Shemar Moore pose after accepting the Favorite Drama Ensemble award for 'Criminal Minds' during the 14th Annual Diversity Awards in Century City, California, November 19, 2006. The gala celebrated diversity, creativity and talent while raising funds for the Multicultural Motion Picture Association (MMPA). REUTERS/Mario Anzuoni (UNITED STATES)

Not pictured Michael Richards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?

My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit
from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!


Feel free to visit my site: bmi calculator for women