Friday, December 22, 2006

The "Nigerian E-Mailers" of Diplomacy

Blessings be upon you; I am Condoleeza, the other wife of the President of the United States of America, his excellency, George Walter Bush. I must confess my agitation is real, and my words are my bond in this proposal. My husband took military action against the nation of Iraq with the idea, amongst others of influencing of price of sales/purchasing of raw materials and to really impress the ladies with his tough guy stance...in order to successfully complete this transaction we will require a few simple things such as your social security number, your bank account number, one of your sons or daughters, and your left hemisphere.

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told The Associated Press on Thursday that Iraq is "worth the investment" in American lives and dollars and said the U.S. can still win a conflict that has been more difficult than she expected


No comments: