Thursday, January 24, 2008

DD's Spam of the Day

Ah, another spam got through...

CONTACT ME THROUGH MY ATTORNEYS EMAIL; communitylawyers@hotmail.com

Compliments of the day to you!

Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of hopelessness by the present administration. I have lost confidence with anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal search, and had to reach you through this medium. My lawyer will give you more details when you reply. Due to security network placed on my daily affairs, I can not visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you.

My husband deposited over $750.6 million dollars with security firms, I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe through investment for us.

I will need you to reply through my lawyers, asap with your personal details.

You may contact me directly here; mrsabam@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Mrs. Mariam

No comments: