Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How lucky

I didn't think this Ferraro thing would get any worse, but once again my naivete is showing.

I apologize for my inability to summon more snark -- pulling a card out of the Jesse Helm's deck will do that to a person.

By the way, I'm tired of people not reading or linking to this blog, I should be bigger than a "large mammal" on some wanking blog index.

It's because I'm of an unconfirmed racial profile, but probably white, isn't it?

Here's a pretty good response from Angry Black Bitch...who I'm guessing is African America, a woman, and upset*...on the actual motivation of this attack, the ultimate dog whistle attack.

But you know that, don’t you…Geraldine?

And it is a sadly powerful attack that dismisses all the hard work; the years spent biting your tongue, the ass whoopings you chose to hold back and the cussing outs that never happened even though not telling someone about themselves almost caused you physical pain.

Blink.

Pause…sip water…continue.

"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position," Ferraro said. "And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."

Which I translate to mean that you, Geraldine, think Alan Keyes just had bad timing.




*It's deciphering the evidence like this that makes me such a powerful force in the blog world.

No comments: