Monday, June 23, 2008

And today we see Bill Kristol bash MoveOn

While completely excusing the war mongering of Bill Kristol:

Unless we enter a world without enemies and without war, we will need young men and women willing to risk their lives for our nation. And we’re not entering any such world.

We do, however, live in a free country with a volunteer army. In the United States, individuals can choose to serve in the military or not. The choice not to serve should carry no taint, nor should it be viewed with the least prejudice.


A. Those who volunteered to join the military and got killed because folks like me ginned up a war, so don't blame me for your being foolish enough to believe what I said.

B. And further, don't blame me, just because I'm not big enough sap to believe my own bullshit, I get the big money to lie like this.

I'm sure we're all anxious for Bill to get his Medal of Freedom.

Here's a little something for Bill son of Irving Kristol -- amazing how many other GOP cretins this works for, not least of which is the Chimperor Disgustus:

No comments: