Monday, December 22, 2008

Allow me to say something...

I didn't think I'd ever say.

Fuck you, Center for American Progress!


You know, I've been writing for Firedoglake for about 13 or 14 months and they have every right to edit me, or delete a post or what have you.

But no one ever has, in fact, I've pretty much been left completely alone to write what I want to write about. It's not that I'm not mindful to tone down my act from what I write here (though I do a lot of cross-posting -- because I'm lazy), but no one has compelled me to do so, or write some post-disclaiming my post. Same with Atrios on those occasions I've posted over there. This week I'll be putting up some posts at Watertiger's site, I'm pretty confident I'll be left alone there as well.*

It's bullshit, through and through.

By the way, the person who wrote this disgrace is Jennifer M. Palmieri, she's rumored to be up for assistant secretary of defense for public affairs.

Not that anyone asked, but I wouldn't endorse her for bathroom attendant.


*Y'know, now that I think about it, I'm really allowed to dispense bullshit all over the place. Maybe someone should stop me. ;-)