Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hard hitting interviews only please

What could be more challenging for Cindy McCain than being interviewed by Meghan McCain?

What with all that allowance money on the line.

What was the worst hotel you ever stayed in?

Ohh my, that's a really tough one. That one in Iowa that had the bathtub in the middle of the room was pretty bad. I have forgotten the name.


I'm going to take a stab at this one. I bet this is a hotel in Coralville, Iowa -- literally adjoined to Iowa City (home of the University of Iowa). The hotel advertises this feature. They are known as "fanta-suites" -- where people early in their relationship go and do it for y'know the 3rd or 4th time -- or the first time, where one of the party charges a "rate". Prominently placed in the room (and really rooms, they are suites) is a large sunken tub, a whirlpool really -- large enough to accommodate two people at once so they can, y'know -- do it. Now, I have been forced to reveal a pathetic event from my young adulthood -- thanks so fucking much! (And a sincere thanks also to the woman who accompanied me, completely uncompensated I may add -- solely for the purpose of conversation, of course)

Still for a wealthy couple running for President an even nicer, classier choice. Don't blame the hotel for your staff's sick sense of humor there Cindy.

No comments: