Monday, March 16, 2009

Bottomless Love

With limited apology to Lionel Ritchie and Diana Ross...


Two-hearts, two-hearts that beat as one,
Cholesterol of a thousand and one...

Forever
(ohhhhhh)
I'll hold you close arm and arm
I can't resist your smarm

And love
Oh, love
I'll be a fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh, you know I don't mind

cause you,
You're hillbilly crack to me
Oh
I know
I know
I've found in you
My bottomless love

Oooh-woow
Boom, boom
Boom, boom, boom, boom, booom
Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom

Oooh, and love
Oh, love
I'll be that fool
For you,
I'm sure
You know I don't mind
Oh you know-
I don't mind

And, yes
You'll be the only one
cause no one can deny
This WMD I have inside
And I'll give all 2" to you
My love
My love, my love
My bottomless love

No comments: