Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Prize for Stupid

Updated Below (Ooo! I feel so Greenwald-esque!)

This is the stupidest thing I have read in I don't know how long.

Who are the "women's advocates" and liberal bloggers cited in the article? Maybe they're both Dee Dee Myers? Mika Brzezinski? Pat Peale?

Christ, it's going to be a long eight years.

P.S. People, when the New York Times capitulates completely to its overlord, Rupert Murdoch, and goes behind a paywall, please don't pay for it. Not one dime. They don't deserve a single cent of your hard-earned cash. I know. I know. You want to read Krugman. But you know you'll be able to read Krugman. Because you know some kind soul out there on the internets will post his columns online, just like they did during the Times' failed "Select" experiment. Maybe you'll protest, "But if the Times fails, then Murdoch will buy it and what will 'we' have?" To which I say, "Baby, Murdoch's already bought the Times." What more evidence do you need?

Update: Ah, I see who all those "women's Advocates" are. Go Google "Amy Siskind", folks.

No comments: