Thursday, October 22, 2009

Somehow I missed this

I have to imagine some blogger noticed this exactly nine months ago, but in doing my little shitty-photoshop on Bernie Kerik's mugshot I remembered that its wearer was a woman from Texas named Pat Peale, who in mocking Kerry's war wounds pissed on every wounded veteran.

So I hit "the google" and found out ol' Pat Peale made one last visit to infamy at the end of the line of Bush when he returned to Texas to begin a career of flipping-coins and getting paid to attend "self-help seminars" (Step One: Have a famous, wealthy and powerful Daddy):

Peale said she got a chance to talk with both Laura Bush and George Bush.

“I saw Laura, and she looked up and said, ‘Pat, I can’t believe you came all the way from Gainesville,’” she said.

She and some companions also managed to get a few photos with both the Bushs.

George Bush, stopping by to talk for a moment with Peale and some of his Crawford neighbors, made a promise, she said.

“He said, ‘We love you and we’re going to be seeing a lot of you now,’” Peale said Bush told them.

No comments: