Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sex in the '00s

(That got your attention, didn't it?)

Pareene: The Top 13 People Politicians Should Not Have Had Sex With in the 2000s

Too lazy to excerpt. I'm up to my a## in cooking and cleaning in preparation for the big Christmas celebration chez res. First the cleaning. Then tomorrow I'll put some old-school gravy (that's marinara to the uninitiated) on the stove, blanch some broccoli rabe, make the shells for the manicotti, pull together some meatballs, the whole Italian-American deal ...

Will say re the post however, that the funniest day bar none that I ever spent on the internets was the day John Aravosis unmasked Jeff Gannon as a prostitute. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard since. Commenters in Left Blogostan outdid themselves on that historic day.

No comments: