Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Three "Wise" Men

So...

Who wants to invite Haley Barbour over for Kwanzaa?

Who wants to go to the strip club and put singles in Newt Gingrich's g-string?

Who wants to become Lindsey Graham's work out buddy so he can overcome his Donovan McNabb-like cardio-issues and have the stamina to sit on his ass and read bills?

No one?

I guess these three are going to have to settle for the wonders of technology:

A preview of the first sex game for Microsoft's Kinect has hit the Web


Still no cure for cancer...they'd probably have to use stem-cells for that anyway and we cannot have that.

In other news, I hope you all got a chance to see the lunar eclipse.

[cross-posted at Firedoglake]

1 comment:

Montag said...

I would be happy to invite Haley Barbour over for Kwanzaa... provided I could force-feed him two or three of Sandra Lee's "Kwanzaa Cakes," including the candles.

I'll bet I could negotiate a price of, oh, say, two or three million bucks apiece for Alka-Seltzer....