Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Your Y.A. Tittle moment


Via the AP.

This is what I'm referring to for those of you who do not know.



BTW, you know your team stinks and has taken the night off when the highlight of the evening is the half-time program when the teams 83-year old former coach, who retired a quarter-century ago, gets a standing ovation for taking his coat off and being carried off the field in his short-sleeves by his AARP eligible former players.

Just a hint, it isn't their night...or year.

7 comments:

StonyPillow said...

Favre favre, favreity favre- favre, favreful favring favrosity favre favre.

In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

Ralphie; said...

That picture makes me want to cry.

Anonymous said...

It would have been better if he was in a Green bay uniform with one of the Williams standing over him. Mercenaries are evil.

pansypoo said...

didn't you say no more favre posts?

Anonymous said...

Some times I am so glad that Mike Lynn destroyed any interest I had in this team. It has saved me a lot of heartburn in the last few years as the echoes of his destruction wash ashore.

Did you know that Lynn is STILL paid $1million a year from luxury box revenue? He fucked the Vikings but he fucked Max Winter even more.

MD said...

I'm old enough to know that YA Title played well after that iconic picture. (He finished the season). ... . He was also not the pathetic shell that the Fav-ray is today. .... I thought of the same picture of YA (Forbes Field, Pgh) when I saw Favre's picture in the paper today. I think Willie Mays, New York Mets is more apt.......

dguzman said...

Ouch.