Thursday, October 06, 2011

Sorry young assholes

You'll just have to masturbate to FoxNews blondes and buy Lisa Ann videos for a while.



Oh, and in a serenade of tiny violins observe those who against all logic defended the grifter only to discover after she got their credit card numbers that they have been grifted.

Her political action committee, SarahPAC, reported $1.402 million cash on hand in July, the latest records that are available. The report showed that while she spent a considerable sum — $673,000 — raising money, she did little to bolster a staff, instead paying her parents for jobs listed as “correspondence and card mailing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the link:

"As always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great consideration into family life before making this decision. When we serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision maintains this order.”

But...but...but three years ago you and Crankypants McTheusalah said "Country First"...?

jimmiraybob said...

Man, I wish that I'd sent in a dollar just so when the kids at the retirement home ask what I did during the Big Grift of two ought and eleven, I could tell them I too had been fucked by the best in the biz.

I'm sorry, should I not have used "fucked?"

NonyNony said...

jimmiraybob -

And now you know why the rubes she grifted aren't even going to complain much.

It's like complaining about the money you spent on a lottery ticket. It isn't about winning, it's about the dream of winning. Likewise it isn't about Sarah Palin being President, it's about the dream of Sarah Palin in that Oval Office, re-enacting the old Clinton/Lewinsky days but with the rube as .... well, let's just stop there. Some folks are probably eating lunch.

Anonymous said...

On some level, Repuke voters know their politicians are a pack of looting con-artists. They're just stupid enough to think that they're on the inside of the con.

pansypoo said...

so glad my grandpa didn't live to see this shit.

Montag said...

I guess the DOJ hasn't had time to work up the criminal tax evasion charges on her and her con-artist family, seeing as how they've been so busy with CA medical marijuana dispensaries and all.

Oh, well, maybe later.

pansypoo said...

fleecing the stupid is legal i think.