Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This should be quite the show

I have to admit, I'm a big ol' luddite when it comes to Facebook.  I don't enjoy the little capers, I don't enjoy the "how many followers you got?" bullshit, I certainly don't enjoy the constant "poking" it's a big annoying mess as far as I'm concerned.

While I like Twitter a lot.

So I've never really understood why Facebook is such a "big" deal for investors...and it looks like after drolling over it like Pavlov's Dogs the last several months, within a day or two of public trading beginning investors are wondering the same thing.

Suck it Zuckerberg!

3 comments:

pansypoo said...

facebook is an FBI tool you knows.

TheFritoPundito said...

You just like Twitter because it enables assholes to make even bigger assholes of themselves. It's all about your amusement.

JDM said...

You can't polish a horse turd. The Market Has Spoken.