Thursday, August 16, 2012

Because who has a better track record of picking

Running mates than this guy?

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said today it would be "wise" for President Obama to take Vice President Joe Biden off the Democratic presidential ticket and replace him with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton .

"I think it might be wise to do that but it's not going to happen obviously, for a whole variety of reasons," McCain said in an interview this afternoon on Fox News, stopping just short of Sarah Palin's call last night for an all-out replacement of Biden on the ticket.
It's funny how the GOP continues to master the art of being in high dudgeon over whatever faux outrage they decide to have, but their snit fits become ever less potent.

9 comments:

newbroom said...

seems a ploy, like everything comes out their mouths..transparent and inflammatory.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right, Senator Crankypants, obviously your judgment on running mates ain't worth shit.

Montag said...

Heh. I think Scary Sarah suggested this first.

Grandpa still thinks he's got a chance with her.

Dancer said...

Be careful what you wish for Grampy/Scarah...I have no problem with Biden (he's multi-talented enough to be SOS...unlike the sad "one trick - but not so good at it - REPUGS") ...but Obama w/Hillary would slam the RWG - Rich, White, Guy - team!

Anonymous said...

Remember when you banned me from commenting on your blog???? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
Remember me?? I was a Democrat then. I've since become a TEA PARTIER!!!! I protested at the treatment Hillary received from the DNC. You said OBAMA, MMM, MMMMM, MMMMMMM.... You banned me and said I was a RAAAAACIST. Remember meeeeee???????!?!!!!!!

How does it feel, now that Mitt Romney (you derisively called him MyManMitt) is gonna ABSOLUTELY CRUSH your OBAMESSIAH in November? Huh? How does THAT feel?

pansypoo said...

biden can fix it w/ blue contact lenses.

Montag said...

Remember when you banned me from commenting on your blog???? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
Remember me?? I was a Democrat then. I've since become a TEA PARTIER!!!"


So, you're asserting, I take it, that evidence of progressing mental illness is a good thing?

Anonymous said...

M-M-MMMM-MHA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHAHAAAAA-HAHAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAA

MMM-MMM-MMMMMMM-MMM-MHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

OBAMA-MMM-MMMM-MMMMMMMMM-MMMM-MHA-MHA-MHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA